I offer coaching for women who want a new way to relate to chronic conditions…from worrying to body hate to illness and more.
I do this work because I know you have work to do. And you need to be free from the mind games that are keeping you down. My goal is to grab your hand and yank you the heck out of the looping thoughts that divert your attention.
You know those images of women running through fields, arms-open, faces toward the sky? Have a hard time picturing yourself being that carefree? I am here to help get around, heal, or beat-back your worry, dis-ease and anxiety. (We’ll employ all these techniques, sometimes you gotta go through, sometimes you gotta sneak around it.)
The miracle is in remembering you have a say and picking up the tools available to you in the moment.
I believe that everyone deserves to live freely and experience more joy than pain, despite the hand of cards you been dealt. I am here to tell you that it is possible to thrive, despite it all.
Who I work with:
For women specifically dealing with anxiety, depression, substance abuse, eating disorders, illness or other dis-ease, I offer powerful coaching that will help you feel stronger and in-control. This life can feel a little unfair at times, and it can send us into a tailspin that feels like a never-ending mind-bleep.
Armed with the best possible insights and actionable tools developed through comprehensive coach-training as well as years of self-study, I offer my clients a new way to engage with physical and mental dis-ease. Through my signature blend of coaching, communing, sharing thoughts, ideas, stories and philosophies, my clients become active participants in their own healing. I am hopelessly devoted to my clients, offering a holistic coaching approach that engages the body, mind and spirit. I pride myself on my accessibility and dependability; I will always do what I say I am going to do, and I inspire accountability in my clients. I also strive to bring a light heart, even to what feels like your bleakest hour. Oh, and I quote movies a lot.
The women I work with transform their lives and the lives of those around them by becoming living examples of what is possible when you are willing to take a stand against the most powerful of adversaries, your own mind.
My clients live with, and thrive, despite anxiety, depression, cancer, traumatic brain injury, and plain old (yet painful!) preoccupied worry.
- Are freaked out and do not know what do about it…
- Wake up worrying about the same things you went to sleep worrying about…
- Are desperately trying to reason with your worried mind and it’s not working…
- Find that your mind is an unending loop of the same negative freaked-out scared thoughts over and over…
- Want to find a new way of being with whatever is dogging you, even though engaging with it and looking head on at this demon seems like the scariest thing you could do…
This work is for you.
My personal journey
I am a regular girl. But I am a worrier. Like, big time. Not long ago, I went through a doozy of a year…well, two, no actually three. Money, relationships, career…the big three. They were all outta whack. And I was flailing. My anxiety sky-rocketed. People who loved me and knew me well could see it on my face. I could feel it in my body. I asked huge questions…what if this never changes? What kind of massive mistakes did I make that landed me here? What is the rest of my life going to look like if nothing changes? These questions flipped me and flung me into a tailspin that led to me to some dark places. And then it led me to stand up, take control, and find my way out! Coaching saved me…it helped me look forward when I needed to, heal the wounds of the past, and believe that I deserved peace of mind, patience, and kindness.
I knew that I might be dealing with this anxiety forever, for the rest of my life. And it would be up to me to find a way to engage with it so that it didn’t have as much power over me.
I am committed to helping women who suffer from any kind of chronic condition from worry and anxiety to more serious physical ailments. You are reaching out for help, grab my hand. I can show you another way.
How we do it:
- What happens when you yell at someone? More often than not, they yell back. If you’ve been fighting against what you feel is “wrong” with you, it only digs in further. We change the way you relate to your dis-ease…
- What will you do to take control of your own healing? We employ shifts in perspective, inspiring inquiry and thoughtful routines that promote healing instead of hindering it with unproductive thoughts and habits. Whether you’re on meds, have a team tending to your clinical care or are content to gloss over whatever’s paining you hoping it will just go away, there comes a time for you to take responsibility, to grab the baton, as it were, and run your leg of the race. Change the things you can control…
- Intuitive healing. You know how to heal yourself. You only need to clear away thoughts, attitudes and actions that are keeping you from hearing the wise voice of intuition that can guide you to further healing.
I have written on the topic of happiness and well-being for Forbes.com, Renew Magazine, and other mainstream and online press.
Got an image in your head of what it might look like to have this kind of support as you navigate your life’s unique challenges? Check out the Coach with Me page to learn more about working with me.
To sign up for my monthly newsletter, and get three guided meditations that help you create a routine that sets you up for more worry-free days, enter your email below.
Each month you’ll receive tools, insight and tips, as well as information on coaching packages and offerings that will help you bust through anxiety and change your relationship with whatever is dogging you.